CORONAVIRUS HUB FOR CUSTOMERS
DEDICATED 24/7 HELPLINE FOR NHS WORKERS
(Delay in income / reduction in income / increased expenditure / Unexpected loss of income / Serious change of circumstances)
CUSTOMER CARELINE FOR OVER 70s & EXTENDED ISOLATION
0800 051 4177 – Please only call this number if you’re over 70 or you have been directly advised that you need to be in extended isolation.
MORTGAGES – How to apply for a payment holiday
- Include the following information –
- All mortgage account numbers for which you are seeking a payment holiday
- Your full name (including any middle names)
- Property address for the mortgage(s)
- Please confirm if all your mortgage payments are up to date
- How many months payment holiday are you looking for (1, 2 or 3)
- From the start of which month would you like the payment holiday to commence
AT THE END OF THE HOLIDAY YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS WILL BE RECALCULATED AND YOU WILL SEE AN INCREASE IN YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ESTIMATE BEFORE SETTING UP YOUR BREAK.
THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF INTEREST YOU PAY OVER THE TERM OF THE MORTGAGE WILL INCREASE.
For further information on this, you
can visit –
SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
If you have a Relationship Manager, contact them in the first instance. If you don’t have one, contact Banking Business-line on 0345711 4477
Some of the support we are offering includes:
- Mortgage payment holiday and load deferral for up to 3 months
- Customers can close fixed savings accounts to access cash with no early closure charge
- Refunds on request for credit card cash advance fees, where customers have needed to access cash in an emergency
- Customers can apply for increased credit card limit
- Customers can request an increase in Debit Card cash withdrawal limit
Wait times on the phone, web chat and social media messaging may be longer than usual. Please bear with us, we’re doing our very best to get to you as soon as we can. Visit personal.rbs.co.uk/helpmetobank for more information on how we’re supporting you and for help.