Hello from Jura!
We are moving in unusual times, much more aware of those around us. The island of Jura is no exception and although we have lots of open space, we are still very much vulnerable to the current pandemic. We welcome our visitors, family and friends and ask that you follow the FACTS when you are with us to make your stay and our home as enjoyable and safe as possible.
Travelling to Jura during COVID-19
The Isle of Jura is following the Scottish Government’s Routemap. Please check all travel guidelines before you set off.
THE ISLAND CURRENTLY HAS NO CAMPING OR MOTORHOME FACILITIES.
Please respect our open spaces.
- Leave nothing but footprints,
- Take nothing but pictures,
- Waste nothing but time.
Please respect local business decisions and contact them in advance of travel. Be mindful of your travel decision when coming to a remote island off an island and practice the FACTS at all times.
More information about travelling to Jura can be found on our Getting to Jura page along with links to travel providers for the latest updates.
Protect the Isle of Jura from COVID-19
- Do not travel if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- When travelling practise physical distancing.
- Wash your hands regularly & thoroughly.
- Respect & protect those around you.
- Please ensure you have booked transport/accommodation before travelling.
Our community is vulnerable with limited medical resources and we welcome thoughtful and considerate behaviour. Thank you.