- New cases continue to be reported on Jura.
- The peak of infections is expected to be in the next 2-3 weeks – social distancing and vigilance must be maintained at the present time.
- Please only travel to Islay if it is absolutely essential.
- At the request of Scottish Government, GP Surgeries will be open on Good Friday and Easter Monday. Jura Surgery will be open as usual from 8.30am – 1pm on both these days.
- Please continue to use NHS24 via 111 as the first point of contact for COVID-19-related concerns.
The latest from the Surgery…